Sunday, January 17, 2010

Still working on the book.

Just wanted to give you an update on the process of the book I am writing. I have outlined my chapters and trying to write five pages a week. It is an interesting process. I have gone back to the past and have some good laughs as I remember fond memories. I think I would like the title to be, A Gift for Heath. I chose this because Heath wanted to write a book about his life and writing this book is my gift back to him. I hope it will inspire others on their journeys through life. If you have any stories about Heath pass them on to me as I may use them in the book. Have a great week! Scott

1 comment:

  1. Hope you follow through and don't ever give up on writing the book. I hope to do the same one day about my Matthew.

    ReplyDelete